Skip to main content

State of the Site

 State of the Site, 2020 edition.

Hyouketsu: I still really want to do this project. However, translations look like they've come to a halt yet again. Formatting this beast is also a hell in and of itself, so not sure yet.

Isekai Mahou: please read the official releases from JNC.

To Be a Virtuous Wife v2: de-prioritized.

Falling Dreams of Fang Hua: de-prioritized.

Heavy Sweetness, Ash-like Frost: Done 02/20/2020.

The Princess Wei Yang update: after ch119 part 2 releases.

No more extensive novel editing from me, I simply don't have the time for it.

Potential projects:
Kusuriya no Hitorigoto: iffy.
Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter: maybe, but also iffy.

Qidian Projects:
The King's Avatar: meh.
Release That Witch:  I have an unposted PDF of chapters 1-88 (from volare). Let me know if you want this and I'll email it to you.

I won't be doing Qidian projects anymore, there are better sources if you want to read, don't ask.
 

Comments

  1. thank you for your hard work! love your releases, you edit them beautifully :) the stories are good, but nicely formatted pages (with nice fonts) makes reading an even more pleasant experience :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Please be nice, but do let me know if I made any errors and I'll correct them asap!